Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I've Been Just Sick All Day.....

I got up early this morning, in plenty of time to have a healthy breakfast, sip my coffee and run by the bank before work. As I neared the bank, I reached down to check my cell phone messages and realized I forgot my phone at home.
I thought I could run home and get it, but then my early morning would be all for nothing and I wouldn't end up getting to work until a little later. So, I said to myself, "I've lived for years without that thing, I can go one day."
Well, by 8:00 a.m. I had called several family members and sent several emails, letting people know that I didn't have my phone.
I've had a pit in my stomach all day about it. I knew exactly where I had left it: right on the counter in the bathroom....or so I thought.
I got home and ran to the bathroom to get it. No phone. I looked everywhere; called it four times from all areas of the house, garage and my car. So, still sick to my stomach about the da-- phone....stay tuned............

1 comment: